2010/01/06

Thanks, Susan


Everybody who follows this blog knows that the girl of my cartoons likes the musicians (specially the French accordionists), so she likes the precious (and old as well) conductor that Susan Sandford gave me in December!!!... Thank you very much.
In addition, Susan has revised the Salfon's translation, my children´s book, which can be read in english
here.
I strongly recommend the visit to her brilliant blog,
http://artsparktheatre.blogspot.com/

Ya sabéis que a ella le gustan los músicos (especialmente los acordeonistas de París), así que cómo no le iba a gustar el viejo director de orquesta que Susan Sandford me regaló en diciembre... Recomiendo visitar su magnífico blog: http://artsparktheatre.blogspot.com/

6 comentarios:

ArtSparker dijo...

Oh, thank you for providing him with a fan - she is lovely- , and also for the shoutout.

Sarall dijo...

¡Qué estupendos ambos! Oye, Tomás, pedazo artista estas hecho, está genial la figura. ¡A ver si nos enseñas más fotos! ¿También tienes una versión 3D del amante y sufridor esposo?

Feliz Año Nuevo ;-)

justdoodleit dijo...

Nice! I like the newly worded version as well.

Jmontiel dijo...

Feliz año nuevo Tomás... un detalle precioso esa figura!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton dijo...

This is so awesome!!! OH MY GOSH how divine!!!

M J Muir dijo...

Aha! Thank you for reminding me about this clay figure. I do remember seeing this a while back.

I am laughing and enjoying this today.

And I think your book is wonderful and fun and clever. Great story and beautiful illustrations.